IUGO is rapidly expanding and seeking experienced Developers to join our growing, dynamic team. As a Game Tools Developer at IUGO, you’ll be working with IUGO’s proprietary mobile game technologies to empower our game teams to create top-quality mobile games. We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come show us what you’ve got!
The ideal candidate should display proven game tools development experience, interpersonal skills, with strong abilities in communication and collaboration. They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills. Details are listed below.
- Design and develop new features for IUGO’s proprietary game tools
- Assist the Technical Director and other stakeholders on development roadmap
- Assist game designers, developers and artists with their workflow
- Determine workflow issues and propose solutions
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Empower others to make Best-In-Class mobile games!
- Expert proficiency in both C# and C++/CLI programming
- At least 1 year experience working on game development tools
- Advanced usage of Visual Studio as an IDE
- Strong ability in code design of large systems
- Strong coding practices using advanced language features such as exceptions
- Experience working with XML and JSON
- Basic knowledge of 3D rendering and data
- Basic knowledge of image formats
- Works well in a team environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or qualifications in a related technical discipline
- Strong 3D programming experience
- Experience with WPF and WinForms
- Strong practical experience with C++11
- Mobile development for iOS and/or Android
- Experience using OpenGL and/or OpenGLES
- Experience with particle systems
Perks of working at IUGO!
- Work hard / play hard environment
- Available consoles and games tables to help blow off some steam!
- Monthly company wide meetings
- Fully stocked kitchen (great people do Costco runs for us so our bellies stay full)
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Massage chair and relaxation room
- Company sponsored events (ex. we recently took our staff to Sun Peaks)
- Company movie matinees
- Beer Fridays
- Vitamix (who doesn’t love a vitamix?!)
What Happens Next? Our team reviews all applications, however, because we receive such high volumes of talent, we are only able to reach out to those who closely match our needs. If you are not contacted right away, don’t be discouraged as we keep all applications on file, and will contact you should a suitable role open up. Thanks for your interest in IUGO!
Please keep an eye out for our opportunities @ iugome.com/careers