As a QA Tester you will be responsible for locating and documenting in-game bugs for mobile games, alongside a group of passionate and talented individuals. We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth.
The ideal candidate should display proven organizational skills, with strong abilities in communication, and collaboration. You should also have knowledge of test strategy development, release planning, and risk mitigation. A true innovator, you'll eschew standard QA practices in favour of creative solutions that make use of resources such as technology and automation. Details are listed below.
- Through collaboration with members of the development team, write and execute test plans to ensure full testing coverage
- Track issues in the database and communicate issues when critical in nature
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the team as needed
- Assist in keeping all relevant testing documentation up to date and available to other testers
- Provide visibility on build quality and defect rate
- Document and drive test execution for all builds
- Champion of quality at all times
- 1+ year of professional QA Testing experience
- Knowledge of the iOS and Android family of mobile devices
- Ability to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively
- Experience with bug databases (JIRA, BugZilla, TTP)
- Knowledge with testing frameworks/technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional creative, technical and senior teams
- Experience with AGILE/iterative project development methodology
- Previous mobile F2P game development or publishing experience
- Experience working with external testing teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Prior scripting/programming experience with Bash, Python, Ruby
- You play and enjoy F2P mobile games
Perks of working at IUGO!
- Work hard / play hard environment
- Available consoles and games tables to help blow off some steam!
- Monthly company wide meetings
- Fully stocked kitchen (great people do Costco runs for us so our bellies stay full)
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Massage chair and relaxation room
- Company sponsored events (ex. we recently took our staff to Sun Peaks)
- Company movie matinees
- Beer Fridays
- Vitamix (who doesn’t love a vitamix?!)
What Happens Next? Our team reviews all applications, however, because we receive such high volumes of talent, we are only able to reach out to those who closely match our needs. If you are not contacted right away, don’t be discouraged as we keep all applications on file, and will contact you should a suitable role open up. Thanks for your interest in IUGO!
Please keep an eye out for our opportunities @ iugome.com/careers