IUGO is rapidly expanding and seeking a QA Lead to join an exciting new project. As a QA Lead at IUGO, you will help build the QA team, project processes, and develop testing strategies. We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come show us what you’ve got!
The ideal candidate should display proven game testing experience, interpersonal skills, and strong abilities in communication and collaboration. They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills. Details are listed below.
- Creating and refining test plans through collaboration with the development team.
- Drive the execution of the team's test coverage from the testing team.
- Help define and train the team on best practices.
- Provide mentorship and direction for the members of the QA Team.
- Collaborate with development and testing partners to ensure efficient coverage of test.
- 3+ years of mobile game testing experience
- Knowledge of the iOS and Android family of mobile devices
- Previous experience leading a game from beginning to launch.
- Excellent communication.
- Solution oriented.
- Ability to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively
- Previous F2P mobile experience
- Enjoy mobile games
- Previous experience using Test Management Software (TestRail, Zephyr etc)
- Understanding of key mobile KPIs and life cycles
- Previous experience leading small teams of internal and external testers.
Perks of working at IUGO!
- Work hard / play hard environment
- Available consoles and games tables to help blow off some steam!
- Monthly company wide meetings
- Fully stocked kitchen (great people do Costco runs for us so our bellies stay full)
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Massage chair and relaxation room
- Company sponsored events (ex. we recently took our staff to Sun Peaks)
- Company movie matinees
- Beer Fridays
- Vitamix (who doesn’t love a vitamix?!)
What Happens Next? Our team reviews all applications, however, because we receive such high volumes of talent, we are only able to reach out to those who closely match our needs. If you are not contacted right away, don’t be discouraged as we keep all applications on file, and will contact you should a suitable role open up. Thanks for your interest in IUGO!
Please keep an eye out for our opportunities @ iugome.com/careers