Are you a wiz at building professional relationships and love doing so? Are you bursting with ideas for marketing and product promotion? Are you able to weed out a prime opportunity from the rest? As a business development executive at IUGO you’ll be doing all this and more! You will oversee the development and growth of IUGO, and create and maintain ongoing business relationships. We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come show us what you’ve got!
The ideal candidate should display proven interpersonal skills, with strong abilities in communication, collaboration, and networking. They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills. Details are listed below.
- Build long-term business relationships with companies through maintaining a positive working relationship by building rapport, staying in touch, following-up and making in-person calls
- Maintain familiarity with company history, background, past projects, and strengths
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all games and applications developed by the company, as well as R&D activities
- Probe, listen, understand and respond to clients’ needs while informing at matching their needs with company products and services
- Generate new leads and opportunities, directing business development initiatives
- Attend and participate in conferences, trade shows, and seminars
- Create, implement, and oversee communication programs that promote the company and its products
- Prepare company profiles, brochures, and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in providing and reviewing content for the company website and other social networking platforms
- 3+ years of relevant professional business development experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in communication (both oral and written), collaboration, and networking
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written)
- Intermediate computer skills with effective use of MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, and internet browsers
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Experience in a game development or technical company
- Familiarity with casual games on iOS and Android platforms
- BA in related discipline or technical equivalent
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".