Do you crunch numbers more frequently than cereal? Do you notice patterns and trends in everything you see? Do you aim to optimize your gains with every step you take? If you do, IUGO wants you! You will be analyzing incoming game data and providing support for strategic planning and game design with a team of passionate and talented individuals. We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come show us what you’ve got!
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in SQL and related languages. They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills. Details are listed below.
- Design and develop an analytics system from game data using split testing models and data reporting functions
- Actively monitor data to identify trends and provide insight for the improvement of IUGO products
- Conduct analyses on game acquisition, user behaviour, user retention, and revenue optimization in both the Premium and Freemium models of gameplay
- Provide detailed reports of analyzed data by translating findings into tangible goals and actions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams by providing consultative support and analytics for strategic planning and game design
- Evaluate various marketing techniques through the use of split testing, exploration of viral marketing campaigns, and data findings
- 3+ years of relevant professional quantitative analysis experience
- High proficiency in SQL and related languages
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding problem solving and pattern recognizing abilities
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team environment
- BS/BA in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Experience in the industry of game development or technical company
- Familiarity with casual games on iOS and Android platforms
- Experience working with mobile applications and the development of Freemium games
- MS/MA/MBA preferred
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".