Are you looking for a job that lets you do what you love? Would you like to be involved with one of the fastest growing industries? Do you want to bring fun to millions of people worldwide? If so, IUGO wants you! As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the process of game development, from start to finish. You will be juggling competing priorities and making strategic decisions based on quantitative analyses. We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come show us what you’ve got!
The ideal candidate should take high ownership of their work and display proven leadership abilities, with strong problem solving and analytical skills. They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills. Details are listed below.
- Formulate project timelines, schedules, and deadlines; identify technical, strategic, and financial goals
- Work closely with analytics team to strategize optimal game play mechanisms
- Make data driven decisions on game design and production to maximize monetization
- Strategically and efficiently resolve issues to meet deadlines
- Coordinate meetings with programmers, artists, designers, analysts, and producers, facilitating multi-disciplinary communication
- Collect feedback from in-game data and user reviews to drive prospective updates
- 3+ years of product management experience in a technical company
- Exceptional problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Proven leadership skills, with experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Deep understanding of social game strategies and mechanisms
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Highly self-motivated , with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure, efficiently and effectively making strategic decisions
- Excellent organizational skills, with great attention to detail
- Previous experience with the development and shipment of AAA titles
- Familiarity with casual games on iOS and Android platforms
- BA/BS in related discipline or technical equivalent
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now".