IUGO is rapidly expanding and seeking Software Engineers to join our growing, dynamic team. As a Software Engineer at IUGO, you’ll be
developing top-quality games for the iOS and Android platforms alongside a group of passionate and talented individuals. We offer an
environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come show us what you’ve got!
The ideal candidate should display proven interpersonal skills, with strong abilities in communication, collaboration, and networking.
They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills. Details are listed below.
- Develop games for the iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists, producers, and designers
- Develop tools to support mobile game development and other interventions
- Program games and applications in Obj-C, C/C++, Java, Xcode, Android SDK and our proprietary mobile platform
- 1+ year of professional development with iOS/Android
- 3+ years of relevant professional development experience
- Knowledgeable in Obj-C, C/C++, Java, Xcode, and Android SDK
- Strong foundation in logic, computer science, and mathematics, including areas such as algorithms, optimization, and vector/matrix/3D math
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated and able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good communication (oral and written) and organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or qualifications in a related technical discipline
- New graduates with proven programming abilities are encouraged to apply
- Development experience on mobile or handheld platforms
- Comfortable with 3D programming
- Experience with animation algorithms and AI
- Experience using OpenGL
To apply, please submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".